About this item
The Baby Mod Convertible Bassinet converts to a toy box after your baby outgrows it, and the cross X-design and flat-bottomed legs ensure extra sturdiness and safety. This bassinet meets and exceeds all federal test requirements and wipes clean easily with a damp cloth. This bassinet has a limited one-year warranty.
Baby Mod Convertible Bassinet, Espresso:
- Modern bassinet includes pad
- Converts to a toy box after your baby outgrows it
- Cross X-design and flat-bottomed legs ensure extra sturdiness and safety
- Meets and exceeds federal test requirements
- Lead and phthalate safe
- 100 percent New Zealand sustainable pine wood
- Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 37.25" x 29.375" x 36.5"
- Limited 1-year warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||37.25 x 19.25 x 36.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The pad is very thin. Not what I was expecting. I can't find a sheet to fit it yet.by Kimmi32812/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the pad is very thin! would suggest getting a thicker oneby Fetch07/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very thin. But it's recommended because of SIDS that the mattress is firm.by LondonMom7137/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pad is 1 inch thick, which is the norm for cradles and bassinets. The only downside is that this pad will need to be replaced, too soft.by MTKX7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Target has bassinet size fitted sheets for 9.99 not on sale. I use those or a crib blanket.by LondonMom7137/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well the size of the pad is 36 in. x 18.5in. x 1in. Sheet size 18 x 35. The best place to purchase replacement pad and sheets will be somewhere like babies-r-us.by MTKX8/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry this is a hard question to answer. So when I purchased it I like at the weight of the actual product which is 28lbs. So I thought then the baby should weigh more the product. Babies usually out grow them by the 4mth. Hope this could be of some help. Again sorry it's a judgement call.by MTKX5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?