About this item
The Baby Einstein Roller-Pillar Activity Balls are perfect for little hands and encourage baby to touch, explore, and discover. The five unique Baby Einstein balls provide a multi-sensory experience, while encouraging fine motor skill development and crawling. Each baby activity ball features a different activity. Easy to hold, these baby sensory balls are ideal for kids aged three months and above. Some features of the activity balls include rattle, light, chime, real life imagery, and multiple textures. These attractive balls are sure to draw your childs attention and keep him/her engaged for hours.
Baby Einstein - Roller-Pillar Activity Balls:
|Age:||12 - 24 Months , Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||3 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 2.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 5by MudNFudge11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5by Loveablelaura12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are five altogether.by IVsGrandma11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 6by allent139/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would get the same in each package. They come in a set of 5.by Loveablelaura12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get ALL the roller pillar balls shown in the picture.by IVsGrandma12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are sold in a package of 5 for the price listed online. You'll get all the balls pictured.by Tins8110/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?