Customers also viewed these products
Baby Einstein - Musical Motion Activity Jumper, Green
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$24.88 Was $36.83Save $11.95
- Rollback$24.88 Was $59.99Save $35.11
- $53.23 List price $60.00Save $6.77
- Rollback$64.88 Was $99.97Save $35.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
An activity center and jumper all in one, the innovative Baby Einstein Musical Jumper (Green) will captivate your little one. Three developmental play stations on this Baby Einstein Bouncer offer tactile activities and stimulation for the development of fine motor skills. Classical melodies and colorful lights provide additional entertainment on the Baby Einstein Motion Activity Jumper (Green).
Baby Einstein - Musical Motion Activity Jumper, Green:
- Stationary activity jumper provides safe jumping fun for baby
- Seat swivels a full 360 degrees to give baby full access to toys and encourages movement
- 6-point height adjustment grows with baby
- Manipulative activities help develop baby's fine motor skills
- Piano toy with dancing lights, classical melodies and volume control
- Choose from two piano play modes: Piano Notes and Melodies
- Other activities include frog spinner, bead chaser, baby-safe mirror, sun teether stalk toy, caterpillar stalk toy that makes ratchet sounds and has spinning beads and 8 Baby Einstein links for adding baby's favorite toys
- Lays flat for storage
- Removable activity stations for easy cleanup
- Seat pad is machine washable
- Requires 3 "C" batteries, not included
- Weight limit is 25 pounds, height limit is 30"
- Baby must be able to sit upright unassisted before using this jumper
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30917-1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||32.00 x 34.00 x 29.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- stay still jumperby i1sweetgurl2480110/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is stationary. But, the seat does rotate 360 degrees.by msuracer10/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stay still jumperby Kennah10/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a stationary jumper and does not help baby learn to walk.by Kpaddis8/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the baby has to be able to sit up by himselfby i1sweetgurl248019/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We recommend that you should use the activity jumper only if the child meets all of the following conditions: is at least 4 months of age, can sit up by him or herself, is less than 30" tall and weighs less than 25 lbs.by Kpaddis5/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't really fold, you just push in the buttons on the blue base to release the metal poles from the holes. When the arches are not attached to the base, they can lay down flat around the seat part.by msuracer5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you look at the blue "hubs" that all the tubes attach to, you will see red buttons (the are on the inside-facing side of the blue hub). If you press those red buttons, the top tube frames with the seat will be able to release from the hubs.by Kpaddis5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?