Baby Einstein - Music & Discovery Travel Mirror
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Baby Einstein Music & Discovery Travel Mirror is perfect for baby's self-discovery and features classic melodies and dancing lights! There are four play modes to entertain baby: melodies and lights, melodies only, lights only and learning mode, which introduces baby to colors in three languages! With an off/on button and timer, you can set it to play for 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes. The adjustable strap design allows for ease of use on headrests and it's adjustable so you can see your baby while you drive.
Baby Einstein - Music & Discovery Travel Mirror:
- Large mirror for self-discovery
- Adjustable strap design for ease of use on headrests
- 4 play modes to delight baby:
- Discovery mode introduces colors and shapes in 3 languages
- Lights and melodies mode
- Melodies only mode
- Lights only mode
- Sun face is on/off button and timer
- Turn sun dial to activate timer (10, 20, 30, 60 minutes)
- Volume control
- Requires 3 AA batteries, included
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months , 12 - 24 Months|
|Battery Type:||Carbon Zinc|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 1.7 x 11.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- its just bottoms u slide up n down 2 turn on n off n press u get differnt sounds n soundsby ladypa12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can control how long you want it on and if u only want music or lights or both and i think u can control how loud it is!by niikiii5/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this model does not have a control, but it has a timer for 10, 20, and 30 minutes!by ahall20510/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby HurricaneKatrinaa2/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by ArmyMommaof28/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it not a glass mirror its like metalic plasticby ladypa12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Ths mirror is not designed to be used in the crib.by BrightStarts8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's hard to determine what could be the issue in adjusting your mirror. Is the child directly behind you or on the opposite side of the rear seat?by BrightStarts8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?