Baby Einstein - Lion Press and Play Pal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This plush Baby Einstein Lion Press and Play Pal toy introduces your baby to music. Your child presses a hand or foot on the plush toy for babies to hear an instrument. The baby presses a second time to hear a full melody. The Baby Einstein Lion Press and Play Pal toy gives your baby an interactive way to listen to music. The Baby Einstein Lion Press and Play Pal toy introduces your baby to maracas, flutes, drums and xylophones. This Lion plush toy features music from the Baby Einstein World Music DVD.
Baby Einstein Lion Press and Play Pal:
- Baby presses a hand or foot to hear an instrument
- Baby presses a second time to hear a full melody
- Baby will hear the maracas, a flute, drums and a xylophone
- Includes a sewn-in loop for on-the-go fun
- Features music from the Baby Einstein world music DVD
- Requires two AA batteries (included)
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||3 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 5.5 x 3.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- material was like felt material but the box that plays the sounds was big and I felt could hurt the child if they hit themselves in the head or something with it.by wouldnotorderonlineagain12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?