Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Entertain your baby with the Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym. The baby play gym features dancing lights, classic melodies and six activities for your baby to discover. For tummy time play, it features a whale-shaped prop-up pillow that accompanies your baby on this underwater adventure. Your child will feel like the sea comes to life with the crisp and colorful real-life imagery. The three-in-one electronic toy has six classic melodies that can be baby-activated or can play continuously for 25 minutes. A soft textured border encourages tactile development, while the soft developmental octopus toy is sure to be your childs favorite to take on-the-go. The Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym is for babies from birth to one-year of age.
Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym:
- Mat features real life imagery and animated imagery
- Large whale prop-up pillow with toy loops included for tummy time play
- Three-in-one electronic crib toy attaches to play gym, most car seats and most cribs
- Lights and six melodies are baby-motion activated or play continuously for 25 minutes
- Plush octopus toy with teether
- Ocean discovery cards with real-life animal images
- Baby Neptune rattle
- Star-shaped water-filled teether
- Large baby-safe mirror for self-discovery
- Baby Einstein Ocean Adventure Gym Mat is machine washable
- Sewn-in mat loops and eight Baby Einstein links to add toys
- Baby Einstein Ocean Adventure Gym requires three AAA batteries (not included)
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||1 Year|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.5 x 31.0 x 19.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It can be baby activated or you can turn that setting off. When that part of it touched (bumped, etc) it begins to play again. It plays music and has lights that flash with it. It sounds like most other musical toys. There are four settings on top where you can change how it is activated. There is also a button towards the bottom that you can push to get it to play again once it stops.by nonameshopper0018/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ocean sounds would have been really cool! But the actual sound is mechanical sounding classical music. One option for the music is for it to come on whenever the music box is moved (like when baby pulls on a toy or kicks it) or you can turn it and leave it on.by ProfessorMommy12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's classical music (mostly Handel), but sort of child-like sounding. It's not too bad to listen to; there's no volume control, but it's not too loud at all. It has 3 different settings. 1 it motion activated, & 1 is button-activated. Both easy to use.by MerryBeth4/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a low and high volume control, but the high is a bit low to me. It plays music, like lullabys and ocean sounds. It is not child activated, you have to turn it on and off.by A2theP3/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The music sounds like animated classical music. It is pleasant to listen to. I find myself humming along. There are 3 features-- one in which the child can touch the player or shake the gym and it will play music. The other feature requires the child to push the button. My 3 month old cannot do this yet. The other feature allows the player to play music on its own for 20 minutes non-stop.by Yehoshua2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The music sounds like simple kid friendly tunes played on a keyboard. There are no nature sounds or true musical instruments. The baby activates it by pushing a button. My son is only 8 weeks and is not able to activate it on his own, but there is a setting to allow it to play continuously. I think the music is stimulating for the baby - - some people said it was annoying but I don't find it to be bad (my son loves it).by CarefulShopper201011/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The music is all classical, Handel and Mozart...nothing annoying at all. There is a motion mode and play mode. Play mode plays music and dancing lights for 15 min. before shutting off. Motion mode plays one melody then shuts off until new a motion starts it again. Not such a great feature. It's iffy at best with ours and it's not really a motion as it is a kick or hit. Sometimes it would take a slight tap and other times it required your baby to be a karate champion! Other then that feature, this product is terrific!by suoveihcsim11/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The music does not have a volume control and the music kind of sounds like elevator music but a little more piano and very soothing. It's baby activied by motion. It's mommy activated with a button that allows you to just play one song at a time or just by letting it play through all of them.by tikij10/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Music sounds like einstein video music songs. Lights blink on and off as music plays. Music setting on plays about 15 mins. There is also a setting for motion activated.by noeee7/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the music thing made me buy exactly this gym and it is the only feature that disappointed me. The music is terrible-it's not soothing music, not piano,not ocean-I don't even turn it on since my baby doesn't like it either. It could be motion activated, could be by pushing a button- easy for you to active,but impossible for your little one. I love all fisher price music- this one here nothing like it. It does not have volume controlby Valentine20106/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I just bought this item, a used one, offered on Craig's list. Everything seems to be fine, one piece, unimportant. missing. I think it's probably a
- Mine seems to be a different model as the triangle symbol is replaced by a circle - but for what it's worth, these are the symbols on mine. Hopefully they correspond to those on yours. Beamed Eighth Note (musical symbol) + Light = Music and Lights Beamed Eighth Note = Music Hand = Motion activation Speaker with three bars = Volume High Speaker with one bar = Volume Low Circle = Offby mamabearames1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine has two switches, on the left is volume control- off, low, high. On the right is the motion activated, music only, or music and lights. Hope that helps, mine is a brand new one so they might be different.by SurferMama1311/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One is motion activation. Second one is continuous music play. Third one is music plug light.by angieh111/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One button is for music/lights, one for melodies only and one is for the motion mode.by BrightStarts11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 34x31by satifedmom4/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Basically it's a circle and I just measured across side to side both directions and came up with 32in. and 33 in. Hope that helps.by suoveihcsim11/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mat size is 34.5" x 31".by Kpaddis11/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?