Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $5.00
- Clearancefrom $6.67
Baby Boys' Character Cape Uniform Pajama Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Little boys will have a whole lot of fun this season with their most beloved characters. He has more than one favorite? Check out our different styles offered in this baby boys' character cape uniform pajama set but beware, he might like a few! They're soft, fun and so comfortable he may never want to take them off.
Baby Boys' Character Cape Uniform Pajama Set:
- 100% polyester
- Tee: Crew neck
- Ribbed neck and cuffs
- Novelty graphic on front
- Cape attached to back
- Pants: Elastic waistband
- Machine wash cold
|Fabric Care Instructions:||WASH BEFORE WEAR. TURN INSIDE OUT. MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE,WITH SIMILAR COLORS. TO RETAIN FLAME RESISTANCE USE DETERGENT. DO NOT USE SOAP. ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED. TUMBLE DRY LOW.REMOVE PROMPTLY. DO NOT IRON.|
|Fabric Content:||100% POLYESTER|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.52|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The cape is removable, has velcro.by CyborgV3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the cape is attached just by two little velcro pieces so it comes off very easily for sleeping.by Brittny1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are small strips of Velcro on the top two corners. The scratchy hook part is on the cape.by melcdew12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you just cut it off yes it would b safe to sleep in.by andarta2311/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I bought these for my 18 month old and 3 year old and the corresponding sizes fit them perfectly.by Brittny1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no...get a size bigger...by Jos2712/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...our 2 year old wears 24 months and these pjs fit perfectly. However, I do plan to order the next size up because they just fit and he will probably grow out of them before he tires of them (and because I need a second pair so that I can wash the first pair without a fight to get him to take them off).by skrattmitchell11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?