About this item
Get your protein boost in a bottle with the Boost Nutritional Chocolate Energy Drink. Boost Protein Drinks are nutritionally balanced with 26 vitamins and minerals for energy and high protein. An excellent source of calcium and protein, the doctor-recommended protein shake supports energy levels. If you need to increase strength and endurance during your workouts, Boost Energy Drinks contain energy-boosting ingredients like selenium and calcium, to help you train harder and longer. Or, you can use this antioxidant-rich chocolate drink as a post-recovery workout dietary supplement.
Boost Nutritional Chocolate Energy Drink:
- Naturally balanced with 26 vitamins and minerals
- Supports energy levels
- Helps lead a healthy life
- Doctor recommended
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Contains vitamins C, E, A
- Source of selenium
- Excellent source of calcium
- Excellent source of protein, folic acid, B6 and B12
- Chocolate flavor
- Eight oz size
- Available in a pack of six
Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Corn Oils), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, And Less Than 0.5%: Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin K1, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Magnesium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Manganese Sulfate.
Chill - Shake Well. Refrigerate After Opening And Use Within 48 Hours.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 6.9 x 5.85|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||35|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.50 g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 130 mg||5%|
|Potassium 400 mg||11%|
|Total Carboydrate 41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0|
|Sugars 27 g|
|Protein 10 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. I know it comes in chocolate and vanilla. I'm not sure about strawberry. The six pack does.by girlblue11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is Boost available with extra protein, but it contains the same amount of iron.by CommunityAnswer2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?