Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.25 List price $26.12Save $6.87
- Reduced Price$24.45 List price $31.92Save $7.47
- Reduced Price$14.48 List price $19.47Save $4.99
- Reduced Price$9.29 List price $11.52Save $2.23
- Reduced Price$36.90 List price $49.95Save $13.05
- Reduced Price$9.16 List price $19.50Save $10.34
- Reduced Price$18.33 List price $28.33Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$67.39 List price $87.73Save $20.34
BLU Samba TV Q170T GSM Cell Phone (Unlocked)
Consider these popular products
- from $579.17
- from $18.99
- from $280.06
- from $120.00
- from $25.99
- Rollback$169.00 Was $449.00Save $280.00
- from $538.99
- from $437.08
- $89.99 Was $115.99Save $26.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Samba TV Q170T BLU GSM Phone is a solid and dependable cell phone choice. This phone features a wide array of capabilities, including Bluetooth v3.0, SMS, MMS and instant messaging for quick and convenient conversations. Additionally, the BLU unlocked cell phone offers up to 10 hours of talk time between charges and comes equipped with a QWERTY keyboard for more efficient texting.
BLU Samba TV Q170T GSM Cell Phone (Unlocked):
Sound and Music:
- MP3/MP4 player
- MP3 ring tones
- Vibration alerts
- microSD slot
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Unlocked GSM cell phone 850/900/1800/1900
- microUSB 2.0 port
- Talk time: Up to 10 h
- Standby time: Up to 750 h
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000mAh
- TFT, 65K colors
- QWERTY keyboard
- SMS and MMS
- Instant messaging
- USB cable
|Size:||4.21"L x 2.35"W x 0.55"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Q170TBLUE/BLK|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1073085|
|Cellular Network Technology:||GSM|
|Connector Type:||1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||750 Hours|
|Talk Time:||10 hours|
|Features:||Music Player , Bluetooth , Camera , QWERTY Keyboard|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.36 x 0.43 x 0.43 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by NBRShopper4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No unfortunately this phone does not have a 3.5 mm headphone jack.by UnlockedPhoneSpecialist4/26/2015Written by a verified representative from UnlockedPhoneSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is an unlocked cell phone? I have a verizon basic phone that is broken. will this phone work on my account ?
- You need to find a CDMA phone to work on the Verizon network. If a phone is marked "GSM," it will not operate on the wireless network that Verizon uses. To work with Verizon, you really need to get a phone from them. Verizon does not play well with phones that are not purchased through them.by NBRShopper1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, as an unlocked phone it will only work with GSM Carriers providing their services using a SIM Card, it will not work with CDMA Carriers such as Sprint, Verizon or any other CDMA Carrier. A locked phone is only capable of working with the Carrier it is locked to. An unlocked phone is capable of working with any Carrier providing their services using a SIM Card.by UnlockedPhoneSpecialist3/5/2015Written by a verified representative from UnlockedPhoneSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes a standard SIM card.by NBRShopper2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As an unlocked phone it is capable of working with any GSM Carrier providing their services using a SIM Card. However, we can only guarantee basic call and text, we recommend contacting your Carrier and making sure they provide their services to this model phone without any restrictions.by UnlockedPhoneSpecialist12/8/2015Written by a verified representative from UnlockedPhoneSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?