About this item
Keep your office or home organized with the 12-Count of Bankers Box R-Kive Maximum Strength Office Storage Box. Each box features a heavy-duty, triple-end and double-sided construction that allow it to stack up stronger and withstand frequent handling. With a FastFold quick-and-easy assembly feature, you can keep the rest of the boxes collapsed until you find a use for them. This storage file box for letter legal paper sizes has a locking lid that stays in place, so your files stay out of sight and secure. It also has 5" dividers to keep the documents upright, making it easy for you to search for what you need. This white and blue corrugated storage box is designed with reinforced, tear-resistant hand holes that make it comfortable to carry. The edges are also specially designed to prevent paper cuts.
Bankers Box R-Kive Maximum Strength Storage Box, Letter/Lgl, Locking Lid, White/Blue, 12-Count:
- Heavy-duty, triple-end, double-side construction stacks up stronger and withstands frequent handling
- Fastfold quick and easy assembly
- Reinforced tear-resistant hand holes make the box comfortable to carry
- Deep, locking lift-off lid of the letter legal storage file box stays in place for safekeeping
- Smooth rolled edges add strength and prevent paper cuts
- 5" dividers keep your files upright even when box is only partially full
- Box type: fast fold
- Material(s): corrugated storage box in white and blue
- Strength: heavy-duty
- File size format: letter/legal
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 10.0 x 20.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.