About this item
Shaving, waxing, And electrolysis cause razor bumps And aggravate ingrown hair conditions. Skin tight was formulated specifically To help reduce And control these problems, while also enhancing the overall conditions Of the skin. Usage: for ingrown hairs or razor bumps apply morning And night until skin clears. For best results, continue usage after each hair removal process. Unconditionally GUARANTEED.
Caution: for external use only. Flammable. Keep out Of reach ofchildren. Do not use if allergic To aspirin.
Sda Alcohol 40-B, Di Water, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil, (Melaleuca Alfernifolia), Propylene Glycol, Willow Bark Extract, DL Panthenol, Allantoin.
Directions: dampen affected area with cotton ball And let air dry threetimes a day until bumps vanish. Then apply once a day To preventreoccurrence.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3333|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 0.5833 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can order the B&C: Extra Strength Skin Tight bump and ingrown hair product online at Walmart.com...and the price is $10.94 a bottleby NoBumps9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to Wal-Mart. It cost $9.67by CujoT10/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went to walmart.com and had it shipped to my local store for free. The price of the 4oz bottle was almost $10.00by 1realshopper9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if you can get it from the website, but see if it is available in the wal-marts near you. I have gotten it for about 10 bucks.by An anonymous customer1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product used to be in the shaving products area...after checking 4 other Walmart stores, I decided to order this product online... the ship to store and pick-up...at no extra cost is great....by NoBumps9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?