AZO Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips, 3ct
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The AZO Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips can detect if you have a urinary tract infection. This information will allow you to take an active role with your physician in the management of your health. There are some common signs that can help determine if you have a UTI. If you experience a burning sensation or need to urinate persistently, there's a chance that you may have a urinary tract infection. Before scheduling an appointment with your doctor, you can test it for yourself using the AZO Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips. Each UTI test strip is clinically tested to help determine if you have a urinary tract infection. The AZO test strips are individually wrapped, so you can easily fit them in your bag or purse for total discreetness.
AZO Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips, 3ct:
- UTI home test when you experience urinary tract infection symptoms
- Fast and easy
- Number one pharmacist recommended brand
- Clinically tested
- Contains three test strips
- Individually wrapped
- Available in a 3 ct size
Directions: Easy-To-use: simply wet one test strip by holding it in your urinestream for 1-2 seconds. Read result at 1 minute for nitrite And at 2minutes for leukocytes. Match the color Of the test strip pads To thecolor blocks on the foil pouch. Store at room temperature 59 - 86 f (15- 30 c) out Of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. For in vitro(external) diagnostic use.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.26|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.13 x 3.25 x 1.13|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This test does test for both of them.by CommunityAnswer11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Simpschu11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by best2be11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 522194711/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bladder is part of the urinary tract. According to the description, this tests for nitrite and leukocytes which would probably be found in the urine of a person with a bladder infection (or UTI). So the answer to your question is yes. However, it does not claim to tell you what part of the urinary tract is infected or identify the infecting organism. Simply that you do or do not have an infection.by wifeoffrank11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are all UTI test strips of different brands the same? If I previously used a more expensive brand, is this the exact test but cheaper?
- I personally think they are pretty much the same.by Simpschu11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never had a problem with this product. I have bought them from another place and the only difference is the price. The other place charged over $14.00. Thank you Walmartby 522194711/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?