Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$17.39Was
Ayr Saline Nasal Neti Rinse Kit
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
TheAyr Saline Nasal Rinse Kit is a gentle, all natural way to treat sinus infections and allergies. Used for centuries, Neti pots have been used to clear away congestion in the nasal cavity. Traditional Neti pots can be a hassle to prepare, but with the Ayr Saline Nasal Neti Rinse Kit, preparation is easy. This Ayr Saline Nasal Rinse Kit includes 40 conveniently pre-measured packets that you can prepare in the morning before work, or when you get home from a long day. An alternative to allergy medicine, the Ayr Saline Nasal Neti Rinse washes away allergens and contaminants, so your nasal passages are clear. Plus, this Ayr Saline Rinse can be used for isotonic or hypertonic mixtures. Gentle enough for everyone in the family, this Neti pot kit can be used for adults and children ages six and up.
Ayr Saline Nasal Rinse Kit
- The Ayr Saline Rinse washes away allergens and contaminants to clear nasal passages and restore nasal moisture
- Developed with physician recommendation
- The Ayr Nasal Rinse is safe for use during pregnancy
- Free of gluten, preservatives, latex, and iodine
- Can be used for isotonic or hypertonic mixtures
- Appropriate for adults and children ages six and up Each kit contains:
- Dishwasher-safe neti pot
- 40 convenient premeasured packets
- Easy-to-use instructions
- Chronic sinusitis
- Seasonal allergies, colds
- Post-surgical swelling, congestion
- Nasal dryness
- Post-nasal drip and non-allergic rhinitis
Children 6 and under consult physician
Use once or twice per day or as directed by your physician.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.9 x 3.5 x 6.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.