Similar items in stock
Avia Women's Hype Sneakers
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A classic silhouette that works all year round! These Avia women's sneakers are simple yet they feature everything you look for in a sneaker: smooth upper, laces, padded footbed for comfort and rubber sole for traction. Pick from the assorted colors and make one of these your favorite.
Avia Women's Hype Sneakers:
- Mesh/PU upper
- Lace-up style
- Low-top sneaker silhouette
- Mesh/EVA lining
- Padded footbed
- Padded tongue
- Rubber sole
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are made wider than other brandsby Ann8943/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Not a full wide width for really wide but I am wider than a medium width and they are perfect.by LisainTexas3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby friendleeshopper15/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 10 in ladies sizesby Ann8943/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just take off a "zero". I ordered the 100 for a size 10. They are true to size.by vtuck2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just take off the zero...100 is a size 10. 85 is 8 1/2 for example.by vtuck4/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The decimal is not properly included. 85 = 8.5 for example.by BDayton5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?