Similar items in stock
Avia Women's Dash Sneakers
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A classic silhouette that works all year round! These Avia women's sneakers are simple yet they feature everything you look for in a sneaker: smooth upper, laces, padded footbed for comfort and rubber sole for traction. Pick from the assorted colors and make one of these your favorite.
Avia Women's Dash Sneakers:
- Mesh/PU upper
- Lace-up style
- Low-top sneaker silhouette ??????????????????
- Mesh/EVA lining
- Padded footbed
- Padded tongue
- Rubber sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||6 , 60|
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Cross Training Shoes|
|Size:||6 , 60|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can someone please tell me these sizes converted to US sizes?!? I normally wear a 7.5 these sizes 65-110 are not on any size chart. Help!
- I was guessing to when I saw this on the site, but my experience with other country, i finally guest their translation was not done correctly. so here 65 equal 6.5 of six and haft US for you you should other 75 who equal 7.5 us size and finally 110 mean 11 us sizeby jrrobert6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly, I just think they forgot the decimal point... so a 65 is a six and a half... but they do run small. On a normal foot, ordering a half size larger should do it. Very light-weight, yet well-built.by valcin6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7.5 would be 75, 8 would be 80, 8.5 is 85 , etc. I had the same problem.by starcrestsa5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 75 = 7 1/2by Rinae4/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was confused too. I just made a guess & put 85 hoping they send me an 8.5. I guessed right. So try putting 75.by Vee03311/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is 6.5 to 11. order the 75.by Tulsa4NowGal1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know. It looks weird. But 9 is 90, 9.5 is 95, 10 is 100 and probably 11 is 110.by starcrestsa5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For some reason they added an extra 0 at the end of each size. So order the 110, although beware, I'm a 10, ordered a 100 and they were about a half size too small!by JessOoooo2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears that "0" was added on to the end of the sizes. I would order 110. This shoe runs a bit short.by Tulsa4NowGal9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to customer service there is a "decimal error" in the size drop-down menu: 60= size 6 65= size 6.5 >>>>> 100= size 10 110=size 11by acktroll2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?