About this item
Customize tote bags, pillows or quilts with Avery Printable Fabric. You can use Avery Fabric in your inkjet printer, and then just sew or iron it on to the item you want to personalize. This fabric for inkjet printers is made out of 100 percent cotton. Avery Printable Fabric also features a heat-seal backing that bonds to fabric, cardboard, wood and other porous surfaces. You can even hand wash Avery fabric with a mild detergent. This package of Avery Printable Fabric comes with five 8.5" x 11" fabric sheets.
Avery Printable Fabric for Inkjet Printers, 5-Pack:
- Print personalized cotton fabric to customize tote bags, pillows and quilts
- For use with an inkjet printer then just sew on or iron on with a household iron
- Fabric is 100% cotton with a heat seal backing that bonds to fabric, cardboard, wood and other porous surfaces
- Hand wash printable fabric with a mild detergent, if desired (see included instructions for full washing details)
- Free templates are available from avery.com
- Avery is a participating partner in Box Tops for Education
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.34|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 9.35 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.