About this item
Update your room's interiors with furniture that is both comfortable and functional with the Avenue Six Detour Bonded Leather Storage Bench. This Avenue Six Detour Upholstered Storage Bench offers you an attractive accent to a room plus ample storage that allows you to maximize a small space. This upholstered storage bench can also be used as a footrest or a cocktail table. It has a high-performance bonded leather covering so it will add a touch of luxury to your existing home or office decor. This bonded leather storage bench features slam-proof hinges to ensure safety and easy accessibility. Its kiln-dried wood frame will last for many years. The solid legs also make for added stability and extended durability. To maintain, simply wipe the Avenue Six Detour Upholstered Storage Bench with a soft cloth or spray on disinfectant. This multi-purpose bench is elegant, practical and functional.
Avenue Six Detour Bonded Leather Storage Bench:
- Stylish espresso storage bench suitable for the home or office
- High-performance, easy-care bonded leather upholstered storage bench
- Slam-proof hinges for safety and easy accessibility
- Kiln-dried wood frame adds to its durability and longevity
- The bonded leather storage bench helps maximize floor space by offering additional storage within
- Versatile furniture can also be used as a footrest or cocktail table
- Elegant, practical and functional
- Model number: DTR2036-EBD
- Color: Espresso/brown
- To maintain, simply wipe with a soft cloth
- Dimensions in inches: 36.0 x 19.0 x 17.5
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 19.0 x 17.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what is the size of the storage area? Is it study enough to use full time as a bench in a dining area?
- The storage area is almost the same as the overall measurements and well lined. You would probably want to limit the bench to 200 lbs. or so if you place it in your dining area..by Kencogent9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using as a coffee table. I beleive it would be ok but it's would depend on how big the people sitting on it is. I think it would hold 200lbs easily. It has short stubby legs. Seems very sturdy to me. Its probably not any deeper than a dining room chair.by bajeepr5/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inside dimensions are 15.5" front-to-back, 33" wide, 9" deep. It's a sturdy piece, would stand up to seating, I think. I guess it would depend on the size of the people sitting on it.by nss584/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! I have tons of stuff in this deep storage bend, and I sit on it as well, and, it's very sturdy!by CapitolHill211/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You only have to remove the protective covers from the leg screws and screw them on by hand to hand tight. No tools needed. Very easy assembly.by Kencogent9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easy. My husband is no Bob the Builder all he needed to do is screw on the legs and it was done!by Dogeerod1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?