Autumn Again by EverRouge 300-Thread-Count Bedding Duvet Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Falling leaves cover the ground; it is autumn again. Take a photo with a classic camera and frame it on your bed. That was how this classic duvet was made. This set includes a duvet, two shams, two Euro shams and two decorative pillows with removable covers.
Autumn Again by EverRouge 300-Thread-Count Bedding Duvet Set:
- Queen set includes: duvet (90" x 92"), 2 shams (20" x 26"), 2 Euro shams (26" x 26") and 2 decorative pillows with removable covers
- King set includes: duvet (104" x 94"), 2 shams (20" x 36"), 2 Euro shams (26" x 26") and 2 decorative pillows with removable covers
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- Duvet features zipper closure
- Care: machine wash cold with like colors; remove inner filling from decorative pillows before washing
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||92.0 x 90.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Duvet cover without the insert.by Naome9/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get 2 pillows and the Duvet. No comforter.by Silenzeone9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you meant to ask if the duvet is big enough to fit king size comforters and is wide enough to drape over the side of a king size bed. The answer is yes if you purchase the K size duvet.by Ever & Fashion Team10/18/2014Written by a verified representative from Ever & Fashion TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Ljp, I think you meant to say where does the insert go into the duvet. The opening of the duvet is about 5 in from the bottom of the duvet on the reverse side. Once you open the hidden zipper, you can insert the filling from the bottom of the duvet to the top.by Ever & Fashion Team10/18/2014Written by a verified representative from Ever & Fashion TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?