Automatic Float Switch Only, 12 VDC
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Automatic Float Switch Only converts your bilge pump to an automatic system. This switch can make the change at just 2 inches in the water and is reliable and safe. It can mount on any surface with its low-profile, compact design. Plus, it has wire leads that don't hinge or flex. Your pump won't cycle as often with the switch's integral cover, preventing sloshing that can cause increased debris to interfere with the system. This Attwood Float Switch is 12 VDC and does not contain any mercury, making it safe for use. The sealed mechanism prevents moisture from entering the system, which can increase the danger of electrical shock. You also won't notice a large drop in voltage when you flip the switch.
Automatic Float Switch Only, 12 VDC:
- Incorporates a reliable and affordable mechanical switch that actuates pum motor at 2" water level
- Wire leads do not flex or hinge with the float as on some competitive models
- Integral cover dampens bilge sloshing to reduce pump cycling, and prevents debris interference
- Sealed switch mechanism resists moisture, fume-ignition, and electrical shock
- Bilge pump float switch contains no mercury
- 12 and 24 volt, CE rated, 36" wire
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.12 x 6.25 x 8.12|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is just an on - off switch. It is rated for low voltage so it will work on any voltage below 20 voltsby boater3337/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is probably a question for the manufacturer. It's a simple switch.. On/Off. I would, however, imagine that it would work with less than 12v but I wouldn't try more than 12v.by 2coconuts5/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby propertymanagerWS12/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?