Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$15.89 Was $19.07Save $3.18
19 in. Bantam Midget Car
Check out these related products
- $645.15 Was $870.95Save $225.80
- Reduced Price$229.00 Was $299.92Save $70.92
- Reduced Price$725.00 Was $949.54Save $224.54
- Reduced Price$899.00 Was $1177.43Save $278.43
- Clearance$233.75 Was $315.56Save $81.81
- $160.65 Was $208.85Save $48.20
- $195.50 Was $254.15Save $58.65
- Reduced Price$144.99 Was $261.60Save $116.61
- Reduced Price$425.00 Was $556.63Save $131.63
- Reduced Price$799.00 Was $1027.89Save $228.89
- Reduced Price$199.00 Was $270.54Save $71.54
- Reduced Price$225.00 Was $302.99Save $77.99
- $449.00 Was $588.06Save $139.06
- Reduced Price$276.25 Was $425.65Save $149.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
18.9 in. L x 8.7 in. W x 7.1 in. H (4.4 lbs.). The 1930s saw the rise of hand built model racecars, known as spindizzies or tether cars. Miniature racecars built by hobbyists zoomed around banked wooden tracks at speeds approaching 150 miles per hour. Resembling the full-size racers of their day, several spindizzies competed at once, tethered by cables to a central pole. Powered by model airplane engines, spindizzies raced against the clock. Incredibly detailed and aerodynamic, these miniature racecars were beyond toys; they were pieces of art representative of the best pioneering technology of the era. Constructed using original blueprints, our Bantam Midget model resembles the original down to the smallest detail. One look and you'll be ready to join the competition.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PC011|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.41 Was $19.55Save $2.14
- Reduced Price$23.39 Was $28.07Save $4.68
- Reduced Price$5.79 Was $11.03Save $5.24
- $28.34 Was $29.99Save $1.65
- Clearance$8.26 Was $11.29Save $3.03
- $9.98 Was $11.90Save $1.92