About this item
Australian Dream Arthritis Pain Relief Cream is for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis. Australian Dream provides penetrating pain relief by increasing blood flow to the specific pain site.
Australian Dream Arthritis Pain Relief Cream:
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis
- Odor-free cream
- Will not burn your skin
- Capsaicin free
- No colored dyes
- Will not stain clothing
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.375 x 2.375 x 2.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- Do not use On wounds or damaged skin, or if you are allergic to Ingredients in this product.
- When using this product Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rash appears. Condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up And occur again within a few days.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For use by adults only. Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Butylene Glycol, c13-14 Isoparaffin, Chondroitin Sulfate, Emu Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylsulfonylmethane (msm), Polyacrylamide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium edta, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin e), Trideceth-6.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.