About this item
The Auramist Velos 16" Dry Misting Fan works great both indoors and outdoors, reducing temperatures by up to 30 degrees F. Equipped with patented non-clogging nozzles that break down the water source to microscopic levels. Velos produces a mist so fine, it's dry to the touch. Velos is adjustable. The 16″ head oscillates 90 degrees, providing a wide area of cooling. Choose from three fan speed options and control the level of mist output to best suit your personal comfort levels. This Auramist Misting Fan is energy efficient and eco-friendly, using up to 80 precent less water than other misting fans and systems. It is constructed from UV and rust resistant materials and certified for outdoor use. It connects to any standard garden hose or spigot, making Velos portable, versatile, and easy to use. The Auramist Velos 16" Dry Misting Fan offers a one year limited warranty.
Auramist Velos 16" Dry Misting Fan:
- The oscillating misting fan works both indoors and outdoors
- Reduces temperatures by up to 30 degrees F
- Non-clogging nozzles
- Produces dry-to-the-touch mist
- Head oscillates 90 degrees
- 3 fan-speed options
- Mist output level control
- The Auramist misting fan is energy efficient and eco-friendly
- Uses up to 80 percent less water than other systems
- Constructed from UV- and rust-resistant materials
- Certified for outdoor use
- This Auramist misting fan connects to any standard garden hose or spigot
- Color: dark brown
- Material: steel, plastic, polypropylene
- 1-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||24.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 18.0 x 52.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has to be connected to get the mist.by CommunityAnswer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it gets it's water from a garden hose.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?