The familiar orange scent makes this one of the world's most popular oils and the heart of many floral blends. Sweet orange's gentle, clarifying nature cheers the heart and brightens the mood. Diffuse it often to maintain a wholesome, positively charged atmosphere.
- Botanical name: Citrus sinensis
- Color: Orange-yellow, dark orange or olive-orange or occasionally brownish orange
- Viscosity: mobile
- Top note: refreshing sweet citrus
- Middle note: sweet, fresh, fruity-aldehydic
- Dry note: bitter-sweet, dry citrus
- Aromatherapy actions: uplifting, refreshing, cheering
- Safety data: skin irritant. avoid use in sun.
- Origin: United States/Brazil
- Processing notes: essential oil is obtained by cold expression of the peels (pericarp) of fruits
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Refreshing Mist: 9 drops sweet orange, 9 drops lavender, 1 oz. water in a mister.
- Bath Gel: 2 drops sweet orange, 1 drop lavender per tsp. unscented bath gel.
Ingredients: Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil
Warnings: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly-May irritate skin. Not for internal use. Avoid use in sun.