Similar items in stock
Augason Farms Store.me Water Solutions Boxes and Liners Kit, 10 pc
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For an inexpensive way to store your own water use the Augason Farms Store.me Water Storage System. It is a smart, convenient way to use a modular water storage system and do it in a cheaper fashion. You will have no need for hard-to-store, handle and fill tanks that cost more. In cases of an emergency where storing and rotating water is needed, the Auguson Farms emergency water storage kit has individual stackable containers, which are extra-sturdy cardboard boxes. The boxes are meant to withstand leakage so they will not become waterlogged. The Water Storage Solutions boxes and liner kit contains handle holes for easy handling and give the system structure, so you can pick up the boxes without much additional stress. The strong Mylar liners securely hold the water. Each box can be easily put together with a liner inside and the package includes 10 boxes with 10 liners. The boxes can be easily filled and stored away for when they are needed.
Augason Farms Store.me Water Solutions Boxes and Liners Kit:
- Includes 10 boxes with 10 liners
- Augason Farms emergency water storage kit has 50 gallon capacity
- Modular water storage system
- The boxes can be easily filled and stored away for when they are needed
- Count on the Augason Farms Store.me Water Storage System
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||33.0 x 20.0 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes to both.by C4ME10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacturer recommends the water to be rotated every 6 months. Also states to take care not to overfill or allow the boxes to become wet.by C4ME10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?