About this item
Augason Farms Long-Grain White Rice is ideal for emergency food storage as well as everyday use. Long-grain white rice can be used as a side dish or for recipes that may include soups, casseroles and even desserts, depending on your needs. The white rice storage container is specially packaged to provide long-term storage with no refrigeration needed to prevent spoiling. It includes a resealable storage bucket to keep the rice fresh for long periods of time. The bulk packaging provides an ample amount of rice in case of a food emergency. Save time in by buying Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage White Rice versus preparing the bulk grains on your own using costly oxygen removers and speciality storage bags. This long-grain white rice is all natural and easy to prepare. Augason Farms' emergency food storage items have been a part of their products for two generations.
The Augason Farms company has four decades of experience in formulating and manufacturing some of the best-tasting emergency preparedness food options on the market. The Emergency White Rice Storage, in the 28-pound size, is perfect for everyday use, camping and food storage emergencies. Be ready for a food emergency with this container of Augason Farms Long-Grain White Rice.
Augason Farms Long Grain White Rice:
- Packaged for long-term storage
- Easy to prepare
- No refrigeration needed
- All natural
- For emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
Long Grain White Rice. Processed In A Plant That Handles Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 11.0 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 37 G||12|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Its good for 25 years, but after you open it is only good for a yearby lovegiving088/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Forever if it remains inside and sealed. Opening it will lessen the chance but if it remains dry and pest free it'll last for months after opening.by aswh8/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Kept dry, sealed, and cooler the better (above freezing) but under 70 degrees, should last 20-30 years minimum. White rice will never really spoil and render it unedible, but the nutrient values will degrade.by thrifteechopperr6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 25 to 30 years. But if left unopened I feel it would last even longer because it is packed and sealed with an oxygen absorber inside.by ManoftheDesert5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't opened it yet, after you open you only have a year to use, it does not sound like there are any bags when you shake the container.by lovegiving0810/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no bagby aswh4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?