About this item
Augason Farms Country Fresh 100% Instant Nonfat Dry Milk contains protein, has a long-lasting shelf life and requires no refrigeration until mixed. Augason Farms Country Fresh 100% Instant Nonfat Dry Milk is delicious and fortified with vitamin A and vitamin D. It is produced from whole milk and mixes instantly. From their family to yours, Augason Farms has produced the best food storage for two generations. With over four decades of experience formulating and manufacturing the best-tasting, most-healthful products in the industry, they meet or exceed all your food storage and emergency preparedness needs. Quality is their watchword. It's delicious peace of mind.
Augason Farms Country Fresh 100% Instant Nonfat Dry Milk:
- Packaged for long-term storage
- Easy to prepare
- No refrigeration needed
- Vitamins A and D fortified
- Emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
Nonfat Dry Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3. Contains Allergens: Milk. Processed In A Plant That Handles Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 6.1 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 115 Mg||5|
|Total Carboydrate 11 G||4|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 10 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I do not use this, but I do I use Augason Farms #10 canned milk alternative powder which Walmart sells online. When it's mixed properly, I cannot tell it from regular whole milk. It needs to be mixed with warm water in a blender on high, and then placed in a pitcher in the refrigerator overnight to chill before using. One #10 can will make 5 gallons plus 3/4 gallon of milk when you add water to it. I also use it in powder form as a creamer for my Taster's Choice instant hazelnut coffee sticks, which has made me start drinking coffee at breakfast with a Schwan's Pecan Caramel Roll, which to me, makes a wonderfully satisfying treat for myself to start my day. It mixes well and tastes great. Since it is a milk alternative, and has been highly sold for over 40 years now by Augason Farms, it is lactose free. It also comes in a chocolate version which Walmart sells. I highly recommend either. Walmart ships it much faster than Augason Farms website does. The cost is slightly higher than the product you are asking about, but well worth it in taste. It needs no refrigeration until you mix it in water, so it is easy to keep in stock in your food pantry. Each can has a plastic lid. The cans have to be opened with a good manual can opener first, then you use the plastic lid to keep it to use in your pantry. Another option you might want to research is to use Hershey's UHT shelf-stable milk in quarts that you can stock at home or Parmalat UHT whole milk shelf-stable in quarts. Both need no refrigeration until opened, then each quart will last at least a week refrigerated. I have used both of them and both taste equally like regular whole milk when it is chilled. Having any of these products I mentioned in your food pantry supply can make your life so much easier, so you never have to run out of milk again.by joydoctor5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Taste is better than grocery store dry milk. No, it is NOT lactose freeby 544515/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The taste is great, I would never drink a powdered or dry milk before, everyone who has tried this has liked it and some never knew it was a dry milk product. As far as the lactose thing I cannot answer that, go to the Auguson Farms web site they should be able to give you an answer.by Cash523/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does NOT taste like the powder milk you'd buy at the grocery. It almost has a sweet taste to it, but not too much. I drink it, bake with it and put it on my cereal. I've not been disappointed at all.by Namelessfemale3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pure Nonfat Milk and it taste as one , the best to mix it with water the night before for more smooth experiences , I use it in coffee and for baking and that is only milk I use . and since it is pure milk it include low level of lactose I guess however I do not have side effects as from regular milkby KASIENKA12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tastes awesome. Augason Morning Moos Milk Alternative *may* be lactose free but you would have to research that.by FluffyMommy5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the best tasting powdered milk I have been able to find. Tastes like milk in my opinion.by Echo611/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have tried just about every kind of powdered milk...THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I make ALL my protein drinks with this & cook a million things with it for my family. Not sure about the lactose free? maybe check out their website. I mostly drink organic soy & almond milk. I use this for everything else. For better flavor many people add about a 1/2 teaspoon vanilla & 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar to 1 gallon of powdered milk, let it get cold overnight. If this isn't for you & you are stretching every penny, you can take baby steps. Mix half of this prepared AF milk with half of your regular milk. Little by little reduce your regular milk. Then you will be use to it. i hope this helps. REMEMBER to USE & ROTATE out your supply. This by far is the smoothest powdered milk out there! A few stirs with a spoon in cold water! I love Augason Farms & order monthly from their website. The price on Wal-mart is the cheapest and I am about to order a case from here. ( 6 cans makes a case, if you order #10 cans a case at a time they won't come dented up in shipping ) Hope this helps.by LadyLuvsNatr5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2gals and 2 cupsby coupondaddy4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hard to tell... the can says 39 servings. I guess it depends on how strong or weak you mix it? The average serving size is 8 oz. for milk. I'm guessing about 8 quarts of liquid milk, maybe 9 or 10 quarts if you use a bit more water? Here's a thought: To extend store-bought milk, save your jugs! Mix a half-gallon of this, to mix with a 1/2 gallon of whole milk!!! Whole milk has the 'mouth feel' of the milk-fat, but this will cut it to about 2%. Kids will see the usual 'RED CAP' on the milk jug, and doubt they can tell the difference!by 544515/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost 2 1/2 gallonsby ASLL3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart doesn't provide the full spec sheet for Augason products so I have been going to AugasonFarms.com, looking up the product I'm interested in and opening the product specification PDF under the "Nutrition Facts" link. Walmart is definitely less expensive with respect to *most* Augason products and Walmart gives free shipping on orders over $45. Yay! The spec sheet for this product states that a #10 can will make 39 cups of 9.75 quarts.by FluffyMommy5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it makes 39 one cup servingsby LadyLuvsNatr4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Makes almost 2 1/2 gallons of milk, a gallon of milk is $5 where I live, so we get over a half gallon free by buying milk this way, also no wasted money by milk going bad, we use the free home shipping to save more money by having it delivered to the front door and it costs nothing to keep it good as it requires no refrigeration, a great way to keep milk on hand for everyday use, and to loose weight with nonfat milk in all your favorite recipes.by Kthomas3335/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says 39 servings per can, and one serving is 8 ounces or one cup.by joydoctor5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Decades... Depends on the product, but most of their products have a shelf-life of over 20 years.by 544514/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 25 years under ideal storage conditions (cool, dry)by Osbrofan4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This type of canning is customarily around 25 years. Personally, if the can hasn't been dented or other wise comprised, I'd use it after 50 years.by Marshaka7774/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 to 20 years I thinkby vegelady4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20 year shelf life, per the Augason Farms web site.by screeno4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelf life is 20 years.by CommunityAnswer4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?