Augason Farms Emergency Food Chicken Vegetarian Meat Substitute, 38 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Augason Farms Chicken Vegetarian Meat Substitute is an excellent source of protein to include in your favorite recipes. A nutritious addition to soups, stews and casseroles, this chicken vegetarian substitute, 38 oz, is a delicious meal solution for your entire family. When you want to experience the taste of chicken, this protein meat substitute is a palate-pleasing supplement to your dietary requirements. With more than 40 years of experience providing the best in food storage at the highest quality, Augason Farms is the place to turn for all of your food storage and emergency preparedness needs. For generations, good taste and healthy products have been the hallmark of Augason Farms. When you choose Augason Farms Chicken Vegetarian Meat Substitute, you'll have peace of mind knowing that a healthy meal option is always available.
Ingredients: Textured Soy Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Dextrose, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate. Contains Allergen: Soy. Processed In A Plant That Handles: Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Vegetarian|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5-70157|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 6.25 x 6.25 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||30|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3 G||5|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 550 Mg||23|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 G||2|
|Dietary Fiber 4 G||14|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 11 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 10 years unopened, 1 year opened.by Shopper21993/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe its roughly 20 years or more depends on your storage capabilities. Somewhere cooler with less humidity should go well beyond that. But regardless all these food products go for a minimum of 20 yrs.by FunnyHappy4/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Unopened best it used by 29 Jul, 2023by Cave2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- 10 years sealed. Opened up to 1 year.by IndiePendent3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have ordered a lot of these products in cans but I noticed that they do no have a cover to preserse it while you use it up
- Mine came with a plastic lid to reseal it.by Shopper21992/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I've purchased a number of items to include powdered honey and you can, use it for up to a year before disposing of it. Keep it in the same container unless you have the ability to store it with the mylar bags,etc.by FunnyHappy2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you order them from Walmart.com, the can comes with a plastic lid.by Cave3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Curious: Does the can have a pop-top to open, or is a can-opener needed? Does it have a plastic lid to keep the product from getting stale?
- You need a can opener.by Cave12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?