About this item
Reconstituted, Augason Farms Milk Alternative Drink Mix performs like non-fat powdered milk with the real taste of milk. Morning Moo Milk, 71 oz, is a healthy drink meant to be used by your family at meal time, in your favorite recipes, and in your long-term food storage. This chocolate milk mix is an Augason Farms original product. This Augason Farms Milk Alternative Drink Mix is the family favorite that built the company over 40 years ago. Easy to prepare, this Morning Moo Milk, 71 oz, can be used by almost anyone, and since it is packaged for long-term storage, you can stock pile it for use at a later time. With no refrigeration needed, this chocolate milk mix can also be used on the go or in a car for long distances. Ideal for camping and everyday meals, this Augason Farms Milk Alternative Drink Mix can be used by a wide variety of people for many different purposes at home or on the go.
Augason Farms Chocolate Morning Moo's Low Fat Milk Alternative Drink Mix:
- Packaged for long-term storage
- Easy to prepare
- No refrigeration needed
- Great for camping and everyday meals
- Convenient 71 oz size
Sugar, Creamer (Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate [A Milk Derivative], Dipotassium Phosphate, Sugar, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Silicoaluminate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Soy Lecithin), Nonfat Dry Milk, Dutched Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Sweet Whey, Natural Cream Flavor (Maltodextrin, Natural Cream Flavor), Salt, Carrageenan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Vitamin A, Vitamin D. Contains Allergens: Dairy And Soy. Processed In A Plant That Handles Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 6.1 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||35|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3.5 G||6|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 G||16|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 170 Mg||7|
|Total Carboydrate 26 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||3|
|Sugars 21 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the manufacturer: Unopened, 15 years. Good luck though! Mine never stays on the shelf long enough - my family loves it! Once opened, up to a year.by driggert1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 25 years if unopened. Once opened figure about one to 1 1/2 yrs. I have not had it that long, but that is what is printed on the can.by EasyCooker1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- unopened, 25 yearsby Pergodious1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shelf life is 15 years from processed date. Both the processed date and shelf life are printed on the bottom of the can.by mmf312893/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On augason farms website, it says unopened product has 25-year shelf life. When opened I believe it is 1-year. Always write the date on anything you open that is freeze dried so you can track how long you have on the shelf. All Augason products that my family have tried are very palatable. I am not sure about the nutrition on all the line of foods. But the chocolate moo milk does have sugar in it so this should be watched for those who are diabetic, watching calories and those trying to keep kids from sugar withdrawal.by gripedoll3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 yearsby Jenniferj4021/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 years, up to one when opened and stored in a cool dry place.by Brewerfun3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15 years sealed if you store at temps 55-70 degrees. It will last for 1 year after it has been opened.by Thriftyshopper18643/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 57 cupsby driggert2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 57 servings per containerby mmf3128912/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It makes for my bunch 4-gallons of milk. Some folks like their milk 1%, 2% or less. I like mine strong and full and we got 4 full gallons.by gripedoll11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 57 8oz servings per container. Btw, there are 128oz in a gallon....other guy is wrong.by arewethereyet11112/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 57 servingsby Jenniferj40210/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This depends on how strong you want your chocolate milk flavor to be. we like ours a little stronger so we can get about 48 serving out of ours.by Brewerfun10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 4 quarts per gallon. This product states it makes 14.25 quarts. 14.25 quarts = 3.6 Gallons. There are 65 ounces per Gallon - so this product will net about twenty-nine 8oz servings.by Thriftyshopper18644/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- If you go to the Augason Farms site, you can view nutrition on all their productsby Pergodious5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Serving size: 3-1/2 tbsp. Servings per container: 57 Calories 140 Calories from fat 35 Total fat 3.5g 6% daily value Saturated fat 3.5g 16% daily value Trans fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 170 mg Total Carbohydrate 26g 9% daily value Dietary fiber less than 1g Sugars 21g Protein 2g Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 2% Vitamin D 25% Riboflavin 2%by mmf312899/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.augasonfarms.com/image/pdf/90902%2010%20MOO%20Choc%20Morning%20Moos_NUT.pdfby ezaxs9910/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?