Audio Technica ATR-MCX20 XLR-XLR Mic Cable, 20'
Customers also viewed these products
- from $12.32
- from $27.74
- from $3.49
About this item
About this item
The Audio Technica Mic Cable (ATR-MCX20) is engineered with a heavy-duty PVC jacket that stands up to tough use for years of reliable service. It is also equipped with professional connectors that deliver superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief. This XLR-XLR mic cable offers superior signal transfer thanks to its high-quality 24-gauge stranded copper conductors. The signal quality is protected with 100 percent coverage by dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields. The Audio Technica Mic Cable (ATR-MCX20) features extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use and storage. It is 20' in length.
Audio Technica ATR-MCX20 XLR-XLR Mic Cable:
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- High-quality 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use and storage
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100 percent coverage
- Professional connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- 20' microphone cable is designed for low-impedance operation
|Cable Type:||Microphone cable|
|Additional Features:||Stranded conductor, molded, strain relief|
|American Wire Gauge (awg):||24|
|Left Connector(s):||1 x 3 pin XLR - male|
|Right Connector(s):||1 x 3 pin XLR - female|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 8.5 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$35.52Was