Audio Technica ATR-MCX10 XLR-XLR Mic Cable, 10'
Customers also viewed these products
- from $12.31
- from $3.49
- $56.99List price
- from $27.74
About this item
About this item
The Audio Technica Mic Cable (ATR-MCX10) is designed for low-impedance operation. High-quality 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer while dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect signal quality with 100 percent coverage for minimum signal loss. This microphone cable also features professional connectors that ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief. Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use for years of service. The Audio Technica Mic Cable (ATR-MCX10) is flexible and has low memory for ease of use and convenient storage. It is 10' in length.
Audio Technica ATR-MCX10 XLR-XLR Mic Cable:
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- High-quality 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use and storage
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100 percent coverage
- XLR-XLR mic cable features professional connectors that ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- Designed for low-impedance operation
- Length: 10'
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 8.5 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$35.52Was