About this item
The 12" Atrend Subwoofer Box for GM Vehicles has MDF construction and is custom built for under-seat application. It has completely carpeted, rounded edges, 0.75" speaker baffles and screwed-down terminal cups. In addition, it comes completely glued and braced. The Atrend-Bbox 12" subwoofer box is designed for use in General Motors vehicles.
Atrend-Bbox 12" Subwoofer Box for GM Vehicles:
- MDF construction
- Custom built for under-seat application
- Completely carpeted enclosure with rounded edges
- 0.75" speaker baffles
- Screwed-down terminal cups
- The under-seat subwoofer box is completely glued and braced
- Single down-fire
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.5 x 16.5 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no, u have to buy the double boxby rah10one1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this is a single box, attrend does have a double sub box similar to this one that goes all the way across the bottom of the seat thoughby BoomerSoonerfan5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1999-2007 gm + chev extended cab truck drivers side onlyby rah10one1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This enclosure will fit gm ext cab trucks years 99 and up. It is designed to fit under the bench seat in the back.by BoomerSoonerfan8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?