Atrend-Bbox 10" Subwoofer Boxes for GM Vehicles
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$115.00 List price $141.40Save $26.40
- Reduced Price$69.43 List price $99.38Save $29.95
- Rollback$64.42 Was $97.99Save $33.57
- Rollback$69.92 Was $115.95Save $46.03
- Reduced Price$57.10 List price $78.43Save $21.33
- Rollback$69.92 Was $86.34Save $16.42
- Rollback$54.48 Was $67.99Save $13.51
Check out these related products
- Clearance$7.36 List price $14.99Save $7.63
- Clearance$6.83 List price $13.99Save $7.16
- Clearance$5.63 List price $11.99Save $6.36
- Clearance$6.03 List price $12.99Save $6.96
- Clearance$5.83 List price $11.99Save $6.16
- Clearance$6.55 List price $13.99Save $7.44
- Clearance$6.13 List price $12.99Save $6.86
- Clearance$5.37 List price $10.99Save $5.62
- Clearance$6.56 List price $13.99Save $7.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Atrend-Bbox 10" Subwoofer Boxes for GM Vehicles has MDF construction and is custom built for under seat application. It has completely carpeted, rounded edges, 0.75" speaker baffles, screwed down terminal cups and is completely glued and braced.
Atrend-Bbox 10" Subwoofer Boxes for GM Vehicles:
- MDF construction
- Custom built for under seat application
- Completely carpeted enclosure with rounded edges
- 0.75" speaker baffles
- Screwed down terminal cups
- Completely glued and braced
- Single down-fire
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A151-10CP|
|Features:||10" single downfire|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.75 x 15.00 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, any box has a certain mounting depth available. This means how far down the magnet and case sit when the sub is installed. This being said, as long as you're sub-woofer does not have a large magnet on the back, the mounting depth should work. More than likely, it will work. As far as if it can work correctly for any 10 inch, as long as the mounting depth fits, yes.by neighborsjordan12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$14.99 Was $17.95Save $2.96
- $2.74 Was $3.13Save $0.39