About this item
The Atlantic Over-The-Arm Remote Caddy fits over the arm of your favorite armchair and gives you a convenient way to keep track of up to four remotes for home entertainment devices, magazines and other small items when you are relaxing. The remote chair caddy is made of durably washable nylon for easy cleaning and long-lasting use. Its attractive design complements any color scheme or décor. The arm chair remote caddy is weighted on one end and has a retainer rod to help it stay securely fastened to your chair’s arm, while the extra-strong elastic band keeps your magazines and newspapers in place. The Atlantic Over-The-Arm Remote Caddy helps you stay organized and eliminates table clutter. Use this handy remote caddy for armchairs to keep your favorite reading material and your home entertainment remote controls conveniently in reach. The arm chair remote caddy is a great gift for any occasion.
Atlantic Over-The-Arm Remote Caddy:
- Access up to four remotes
- Organize table clutter
- Retainer rod secures caddy position
- Weighted end fits snuggly into arm chair
- Elastic band holds magazines and newspapers
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.86|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.35 x 12.5 x 0.35|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This item tucks down in the side of the couch. It is long and gives you plenty of room to really tuck it in. Husband has one on his leather recliner and it works great.by mittins4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT MUST BE TUCKED IN TO THE SIDE OF THE COUCH. MAY NEED TO BE RETUCKED FREQUENTLY.by PROUDAMERICANMALE4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it has an extra long flap that would go under the cushion of the couch.by orfette4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just over the arm and tucks in between the cusion and the arm of the couch.by MBinOK11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DO NOT PURCHASE. I FOUND OUT THAT AFTER 7 MONTHS THE BLACK BACKING TRANSFERED ONTO MY SOFA.by fcsm5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no velcro it just lays on top of the arm of chair you can tuck one end into side of chair leather is slippery may not stayby sunflowergirl187/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't use velcro. The arm rest is long enough to stuff in the side of the chair which really helps it stay in place. We haven't had any problems with it moving.by ppaattcc7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no velco involved. It goes over the arm of the chair and the inside feeds into the side of the cushion of chair. There is a strip that can hold newspapers, TV guide etc.by wbuyer27/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The way that it attaches to the arm is by the length. It is very long and you stuff it in between the side of the chair and the cushion and the other side hangs over the arm.by lb04564/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's long enough to tuck between the arm and cushion. My furniture is leather too.by MrsCody12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know. I know on fabric it slides in between arrn and seat cushion after awhile. You have ti keep adjusting.by missysan5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so...it tucks down into the side of your chair..however; you may have issues depending on the type of leather. If its a softer leather, theres less chance of sliding vs a harder leather.by catchallgadget8/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is long enough and the inside pocket has a weight in it to hold it down....tuck the inside pocket down in the chair. However, not impressed with it at all....way too long and 4 remote control pockets??? Who has that many remotes?by cc481278/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not well and the remotes have to be on the inside of the arm of the chair.by VIETNAMMAN7/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very well. It is long, with a small 'bar' on the user side, so it will tuck down into/under the seat (if possible). Still, it slides around. The more weight you can add to it, the better it will work. Also, smells very strong of chemical and looks cheaply made.by Romans11347/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Just put one on our leather recliner and it is long enough to tuck down in the side and stays well. Once in a while it turns slightly because of reclining back and forward but never comes out. If it was a problem my husband would have complained. My husband loves it for his glasses, paper, pens and remotes. Have had no problem so far.by mittins7/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, IT MUST BE ADJUSTED FRENQUENTLY.by PROUDAMERICANMALE7/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It should it has an extra long flap that lays on the cushion of her chair but it your chair or couch has a removable cushion it would go under it nicely.by orfette2/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Over and above our warranty terms, Atlantic, Inc., is truly committed to your satisfaction with our products and service. If at any time you are not satisfied please contact us.
P.O. Box 2399
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670