Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups, 5ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $5.98 Was $6.46Save $0.48
- $14.82 Was $15.82Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Eat healthier while enjoying your favorite snacks when you choose Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups. With only 2 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar and 160 calories, this tasty treat works with all phases of your diet. These sugar-free peanut butter cups features the taste of creamy chocolate and peanut butter.
Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter Cups, 5-count:
- 0g sugar
- 160 calories
- Creamy chocolate peanut butter cups, 5-count
- Only 2 net carbs
See all diet foods and drinks
Ingredients: Ingredients: Maltitol, Peanut Butter (Peanuts Salt), Cocoa Butter, Polydextrose, Chocolate, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Fat, Peanut Flour, Peanuts, Palm Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Milk, Acesulfame Potassium. Contains Peanuts, Soy and Milk, This Product Is Manufactured In A Facility That Uses Tree Nuts, Wheat and Eggs. Indulge Wisely: For Those Sensitive to Sugar Alcohols and Their Laxative Effects, Please Limit to One Serving Per Day
Directions: Additional Information: Indulge Wisely: For Those Sensitive to Sugar Alcohols and Their Laxative Effects, Please Limit to One Serving Per Day
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.37|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.625 x 5.75 x 4.625|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13 g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 7 g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 55 mg||2%|
|Potassium 60 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are smaller then the reese's cup, both in width and depth. A little over 2 fingers width across and almost 1 finger width high.by JLPrinzess7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are slightly smaller in diameter and width (thickness).by Curvy1505/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get two in the single package. They are just a little bit smaller than a Reese's PB cup.by labbielov44/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Much smaller than the actual Reese's cups.by Msdelady3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a little smaller then Reese's cup but are very goodby Mar20123/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- larger and more flavorfulby maxandsinbad4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very similar in size, just a bit smaller but same great taste.by Birdie434/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as big as reeses not as sweet but very goodby iceman904/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost the same size.by SamanthaN4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ABOUT THE SAME SIZEby DIABETES144/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Net carbs are simply the grams of total carbohydrates in a portion of food minus its grams of fiber. Because fiber is a carbohydrate that your body cannot digest, it does not raise your blood sugar levels or trigger an insulin response.by Alixx1/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?