About this item
Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew Bar, 1.2 oz, 5ct:
- Satisfy Your Sweet Cravings, Bite Into The Richness of the Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew Bar.
- Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count on this Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew Bar Helps You Count Carbs That Impact Blood Sugar. Good Carbs, Those That Are Better For You, Have A Lower Blood Sugar Impact. Atkins Is A Powerful Life-Time Approach to Successful Weight Loss and Weight Management. Whether You're Trying to Lose Weight Or Maintain Your Optimal Weight, Atkins Bars and Shakes Are A Delicious and Nutritious Way to Help You Reach Your Goals. You Can Enjoy A Variety of Delicious, Nutrient-Rich Foods On The Atkins Diet: Lean Protein, Vegetables, Fruits and Whole Grains. Find Out More About The Atkins Diet, and Atkins Bars and Shakes By Visiting Www.Atkins.Com.
- 1G Sugar; 130 Calories; 2G Net Carbs.
- Low-Glycemic Impact low carb bar.
- Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored Atkins caramel nut chew bar.
See all diet foods and drinks
Chocolate Coating (Maltitol, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt), Peanuts, Polydextrose, Maltitol, Inulin, Whey Protein Isolate, Palm Kernel Oil, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Monoglycerides, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols), Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Contains: Peanuts, Soy and Milk. This Product Is Manufactured In A Facility That Uses Peanuts, Other Nuts and Seeds.
Indulge Wisely: For Those Sensitive to Sugar Alcohols and Their Laxative Effects, Please Limit to One Serving Per Day. This Product Can Be Used In The Following Phases of The Atkins Diet, Phases 2, 3 & 4.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 4.5 x 4.37|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 70 mg||3%|
|Potassium 80 mg||2%|
|Total Carboydrate 17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 6 g||24%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 5 g||9%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.