Atkins Day Break Chocolate Hazelnut Bars, 5ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $5.78 Was $6.46Save $0.68
- $14.82 Was $15.82Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Gain more control over your diet with these Atkins Day Break Chocolate Hazelnut Bars. They are based on a low-carbohydrate recipe and whole nutrition. Combined with a healthy diet and exercise, they allow you to lose weight while still enjoying plenty of delicious flavor. They make the ideal snack for health-conscious individuals. Designed to be enjoyed in multiple ways, these weight loss bars can replace an entire meal if you are busy or on the go. They are a quick, sweet, guilt-free treat that can be tucked into a purse or bag at the last minute without the need to consider how much fat or salt you are ingesting. With a controlled amount of calories and sugar, you can feel good about choosing them over other sugary snacks.
This 5-count pack of Atkins chocolate bars will help you keep your hunger under control while ensuring that you still feel satisfied before mealtime arrives. Each sweet, delicious bite is indulgent and enticing to the taste buds.
Atkins Day Break Chocolate Hazelnut Bars:
- Designed for all phases of The Atkins Diet
- Low-carb recipe
- 5-count package of Atkins chocolate bars
- Balances weight management
- Weight loss bars contain plenty of protein
- 1g sugar
- 7g fiber
- 180 calories
- Only 3g net carbs
- Naturally flavored
- Atkins Daybreak
- Chocolate hazel flavor
- Available in a 6-count pack
- 1.4-oz bars
See all diet foods and drinks
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.625 x 5.313 x 5.375|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 4 G||20|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 95 Mg||4|
|Potassium 180 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 18 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber 7 G||28|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 6 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. on the atkins day break bar (hazel nut ) why does it say on front of package "only 3g net carbs " but on the back under nutrition facts it reads : 18g
- Atkins subtracts the fiber from the total carbs to get net carbs.by Candysmommy7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because, according to the Atkins book, when calculating net carbs, you subtract the Dietary Fiber and Sugar alcohol. In this case: Carbs 18 gr Less Dietary Fiber 7g Less Sugar Alcohol 8g leaves 3 NET gramsby shajaq6/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fiber and sugar alcohols serve to reduce the actual carbs that the G.I. system must actively process.by bridie16/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fiber content is usually subtracted from carb reading so net carbs are what you are really consumingby ladydi446/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one's my fave. Go to the Atkins.com website for the ingredients and nutritional info on all of their products.by Candysmommy10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is the link to the bar on another site: http://www.amazon.com/Atkins-Break-Chocolate-Hazelnut-Morning/dp/B004QQO2SK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399941621&sr=8-1&keywords=atkins+hazelnut The vertical menu on the left offers an image that gives the ingredients.by shajaq5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contains nuts,soy,oat fiber, rice flour,malitol,palm kernal oil..no mention o fcorn or wheatby ladydi444/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?