Customers also viewed these products
- from $364.71
- from $299.00
Atherton Home Taylor Convertible Futon Sofa Bed
About this item
About this item
Update your living area with the Atherton Home Taylor Convertible Futon Sofa Bed. This charming, functional lounger has adjustable armrests that provide easy conversion into a comfortable bed — or simply a wider sofa. The sofa bed mattress is made of polyester, bonded foam, and solid foam for a firm touch that supports your back and legs while sitting or sleeping. The two-tone microsuede has a contemporary, stylish appeal and feels soft to the touch. This fuss-free and versatile futon sofa bed makes a great addition to any room in your home.
Atherton Home Taylor Convertible Futon Sofa Bed:
- Stylish and functional
- Quickly converts from sofa to bed
- Soft two-tone microsuede fabric feels soft to the touch
- Easy cleanup with mild soap and water
- Sofa bed mattress is made of polyester, bonded foam, and solid foam
- Supports back and legs while reclining or sleeping
- Metal legs
- Durable construction
- Available in a variety of colors
- Some assembly required
- Futon sofa bed dimensions: 63" L x 36.6" W x 31.5" H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||80.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||63.0 x 36.6 x 31.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i would say no, but its big enough for a single person to sleep very comfortably.by myhomesweethome11/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is about the width of a twin size bedby slayerfan11/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not attached, they only lay against the back bar.by An anonymous customer11/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They just sit against the back brace. Could be used as a pillow.by clear1210/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?