About this item
This Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed has beautifully finished hardwood and an elegant sleigh design. The bed has two guardrails to facilitate easy access and prevent your child from falling out.
Athena Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed:
- 2 guardrails for safety
- 6 legs for extra support and sturdiness
- Sleigh-style design
- JPMA certified
- Fits any standard crib mattress
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.0 x 30.0 x 26.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The booklet says no more than 50 lbs, but with that said I lay with my daughter on it each night when she goes to sleep and combined we are 230 lbs... so u be the judge.by LTA818/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions say 50by cataclysmicawakening5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My two boys have both sat on it at the same time and the equal around 70 lbs, unsure on 100 though.by fairygurl917875/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I lay on this bed with my 3.5 year old I'm 200+ lbs so I'm sure it canby Lovemyviking5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, u can remove them if needed it is just a few screws.by LTA818/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep. The entire bed has to be put together by hand. It's all screws pretty much.by An anonymous customer7/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You screw them on when you Assemble the bed..You could take them off if you wanted or just leave them off but I don't really see any reason to.by Lovemyviking7/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?