About this item
The ASUS VS229H-P 22" Slim LED 1080p Monitor provides a visual treat to the users. With a high contrast ratio and HDMI interface, this 1080p LED LCD Monitor delivers fine image and color quality. This Asus LED monitor extends to the sturdy stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability. With this widescreen LED monitor you can view 2 documents side by side or watch movie while working on your document. It delivers accurate colors and displays dark blacks and bright whites making for optimum clarity. Just 14ms of response time is required by this 22" LED monitor, allowing you to process with more speed. You can easily detach the base of this slim LED monitor and wall mount as per your requirement.
ASUS VS229H-P 22" Slim LED 1080p Monitor:
- 22" LED monitor- Mercury-free, LED-backlit IPS panel
- 16:9 aspect ratio - Widescreen is perfect for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies
- ASUS VS229H-P 22" Slim LED 1080p Monitor has 1920 x 1080 resolution - 1080p Full HD resolution lets you experience your favorite content the way it was meant to be
- 16.7 million colors - Capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR): 50,000,000:1 - Dynamically enhances the display's contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white
- Asus LED monitor has a 14ms response time
- Delivers strong performance for your favorite applications
- Pixel Pitch: 0.248mm
- ASUS VS229H-P 22" Slim LED 1080p Monitor provides detailed text and graphics
- Convenient key controls for functional set-up in the multi-language OSD
- Easily detachable base for wall mount
- VESA wall mount standard (100 x 100 mm)
- Kensington security lock
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 17.5 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no, wonderfull grammer by the way !by mrtimelord3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not.by Tracestar12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VS229H-P is an IPS monitor, but it does not have a built-in camera nor speakers. For full specs, please visit: http://usa.asus.com/Display/LCD_Monitors/VS229HP/#specificationsby Asus_Answers10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No camera or audioby Indiandaeng4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 5ms it says on carton it came in.by Indiandaeng4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The response time for VS229H-P is 5ms (Gray to Gray).by Asus_Answers1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have the HDMI input plus DVI and the older oneby Etrigon12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the VS229H-P has an HDMI input.by Asus_Answers12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.