About this item
The Asus VS228H-P 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor is sleek, stylish and efficient. While its use of the latest technology provides superior viewing experience, its slim design makes it an excellent fit with any contemporary decor. The thin-film technology used in this flat-panel LCD monitor results in better refresh rates and consequently excellent image quality. A high contrast ratio of 50,000,000:1 ensures lifelike images can be achieved by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to get the darkest black and the brightest white. Smart View technology used in this HD LCD monitor allows you to enjoy the excellent picture quality from a range of viewing positions. It uses less than half the energy of a similar-sized CRT monitor and makes an excellent choice for the environment conscious consumer. These features are complemented by the sturdy and durable construction of this entertainment accessory.
The Asus VS228H-P 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor includes a built-in power adapter that is VESA mountable
ASUS VS228H-P 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor:
- 22" flat-panel LCD - Liquid crystal display uses thin-film transistor technology and uses less than half the energy of a comparably-sized CRT monitor
- 1920 x 1080 HD resolution - Enjoy excellent image quality
- HD LCD monitor with 50,000,000:1 high contrast ratio - Offers great color resolution
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 17.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The display tilts up and down, with moderate pressure, and holds its position well. The display does not telescope up or down, however.by TurboBAM2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot raise the stand but it does tilt forwards about 10 degrees and backwards about 25 degreesby mooreinspire11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tilt only. Also wall mountable.by countrygreen11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stand for this monitor can only be tilted: +20°~-5°.by Asus_Answers11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just tiltby Richard1232/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Ty, Screen is matte....finish of the product is Piano Black Glossy..sharp piece..easy to incorporate...I have 3 on my 2.0 hub! with a dual vid card running other mainstreams...by SteveTheWebGuy2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From SteveTheWebGuy, Yes, it is adjustable horizontally about 15 degrees (from 90 perp to 105 backwards)...not vertically...fixed snap mouning system...hope this helps...sscottgraphics.comby SteveTheWebGuy2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not. It does have a headphone output jack, but no audio inputs! The only way to get audio to play through the headphone output is to embed it on the HDMI signal going to the display. That said, there are no volume controls on the display. This feature seems best suited for a PC, where you would adjust the volume on the PC, not on the display.by TurboBAM12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No built in speakers. Only an audio port.by Ankush12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Ankush1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Audio Jack out for sound systems though.by ElectronicMark5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm afraid not, but it does have an output (3.5mm audio jack) for your headphones, sound system, etc.by ElectronicMark12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesntby shopaholic3410/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this monitor does not have built in speakers. There is a headphone jack to output the audio from HDMI to headphones but there are no speakers to directly output sound.by Asus_Answers6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most late-model Apple laptops have either Thunderbolt or MiniDisplayPort video outputs. By adapting them to HDMI, you may connect to this display, which has an HDCP-compliant HDMI input.by TurboBAM4/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Ankush7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes if you get the right connections for both your laptop and monitorby Richard1232/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Joe, Thats dependant on USB power output... I attemped to connect it to my TOS SAT and it didnt work...On my other systems (desktops), work wonderfully, but I needed it as a mobile in my truck...Cool piece, try it and see...you can buy an ex pws for it for about $20 bucks...sscottgraphics.comby SteveTheWebGuy8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes Joe, most likely this will as long as you have sufficent USB power and install the drivers and do the updates BEFORE connecting (powered) it to your computer. Do the disk (included), reboot and follow the prompts...by SteveTheWebGuy2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This monitor has HDMI , D-Sub and DVI-D ports. So depending on the model, if your Macbook Pro has any of these connections for video output then it will work. But if you have a newer model, which has the mini DisplayPort for video output, then you'll have to purchase a separate adapter.by Asus_Answers1/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.