Asus RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
Customers also considered
- $89.72 Was $105.52Save $15.80
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Asus RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router delivers incredible performance and coverage range. With Asus Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router, quickly setup your network, customize user access and monitor signal strength. The RT-N66U increases Wi-Fi speed for both 5GHz and 2.4GHz transmission up to 900Mbps, making it ideal for bandwidth-demanding tasks such as 3D HD video steaming, multiplayer gaming, USB hard drive file sharing and USB connected printer sharing. Built-in WiFi amplifiers make the Asus Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router the perfect wireless router for larger, multi-level homes and buildings with signal range that reaches virtually any area. Whether you're a tech-savvy enthusiast or a first-time user, the RT-N66U is exceptional easy to use with CD-free, Quick Installation Setup (QIS) that lets you plug-n-surf right out of the box and connect PCs, smartphones, tablets and other wireless devices quickly.
Asus RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router:
- Wireless-N technology
- Up to 900Mbps data transfer rate
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g standards
- Built-in 4-port 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet switch for wired connection of up to 4 computers
- Parental control, Network service filter, URL filter, Port filter on the Asus Gigabit Wireless Router
- SPI intrusion detection, DoS protection
- 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, WPS support
- UPnP, DLNA, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Triger, Virtual Server, DMZ
- Guest network
- Print server
- WPS (WiFi Protected Setup)
- Asus Gigabit Wireless Router includes stand, RJ-45 cable, power adapter, warranty card and quick start guide
|Processor Type:||Broadcom 600 MHz|
|Connector Type:||5 x RJ45, 2 x USB 2.0|
|Interface Type:||WAN : 1 x RJ-45 LAN : 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 Hi-Speed USB : 2 x 4 pin USB Type A|
|Minimum Screen Size:||Inches|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RT-N66U|
|RAM Memory:||32 MB , 256 MB|
|Product Accessories Included:||USB hub|
|Features:||Quality of Service (QoS) , Inbuilt Firewall , Inbuilt Print Server , Content Filtering/Site Blocking , Configurable as Access Point|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.50 x 9.60 x 2.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When you buy the router, you have to screw on the antennas, so yes, they are.by John675/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are removable. They screw on.by An anonymous customer5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can remove the antennas from this router. However, please note that if you wish to use the 5ghz band, the antenna needs to specifically support it. If the antenna does not specify, it is likely that it only uses 2.4ghz and you will not be able to use 5ghz at all.by Asus_Answers4/15/2016Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, most definitely! The ASUS RT-N66U would be an excellent upgrade from your current router. Just make sure you get the RT-N66U and not the RT-N66R (from BestBuy) as it doesn't allow direct updating of the firmware from ASUS.by GKnight112/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the Asus N 900 be a great choice! I just can't express enough how great this router is! It's worth the extra money and then some easily!! Purchase this model, you won't regret it!!by John678/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as your tv runs in the wireless N band. It should be nice and fast.by harry4671/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should be fine; please consult with your VOIP providers for more info: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28262984-Will-an-Asus-RT-N66U-router-work-okay-with-VoIP-by Asus_Answers6/7/2014Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, whether VOIP is not possible with this.by CommunityAnswer12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe if you have a phone that can connect to, or use an internet signal this is your your ticket. I have a Republic Wireless cellphone that switches to the internet when there is a network available and accessible. As for throughput speed concerns, this is plenty fast for phone as it can stream video.by FrugalMostlyPracticalKen12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?