About this item
The Asus Dual-Band Adapter, PCE-N53 provides superior Wi-Fi performance for server backbone and switching infrastructure applications, as well as mainstream desktops and laptops. Using the convenience of a standard PCI Express connector, it delivers wide compatibility, fitting any x1, x2, x8 or x16 slot. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and functionality, allowing you to enjoy faster and more stable connections. Downloading, VoIP, video streaming and online gaming all benefit from its high-speed design and powerful antenna, which ensure long range wireless coverage. The friendly user interface further allows you to install and use the Asus Dual-Band Adapter, PCE-N53 as well as network applications quickly and easily. The dual-band operating mode can satisfy both normal and power user.
Asus PCE-N53 Dual-Band Wireless-N600 PCI-E Adapter:
- The wireless-N600 PCI-E adapter provides flexible dual-band connection
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button
- Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption methods for enhanced security with the dual-band wireless adapter
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.5 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes; we have driver support for Windows 8: http://www.asus.com/us/Networking/PCEN53/HelpDesk_Download/by Asus_Answers6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Asus PCE-N53 Dual-Band Wireless-N600 PCI-E Adapter works with Windows 8.1, but you will need to install a newer version of the hardware driver first.by CommunityAnswer11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?