Customers also viewed these products
Asus P9X79 LE LGA2011 Motherboard
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Asus P9X79 Motherboard, LE LGA2011 feature third generation Dual Intelligent Processors with DIGI+ Power Control and include three digital voltage controllers. This allows ultra-precise DRAM tuning in addition to ultra-precise CPU voltage control. Two critical components work perfectly together to match digital power signal requests from the CPU with ultra-fast sensing and response to efficiently deliver the right level of power on demand. Accurate power reduces wasteful voltage imprecision and provides more a stable CPU and memory setup. With programmable digital controllers onboard, users can adjust CPU and DRAM voltage and VRM switching frequencies for various overclocking scenarios. DRAM tuning possibilities make the most of DDR3 memory for better performance with VCCSA load line calibration and 30 percent more DRAM current capacity. Dual digital voltage controllers provide two separate outputs for AB and CD memory channels respectively.
Asus P9X79 LE LGA2011 Motherboard:
- The Asus P9X79 Motherboard, LE LGA2011 features Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with DIGI+ power control
- The Asus Dual Processor Motherboard has support for up to 64GB of system memory with an 8-DIMM design
- Remote GO! 1-stop PC remote control and home entertainment
- Faster USB 3.0 transmission with UASP
- The Asus LGA2011 Motherboard has a dedicated button to access the BIOS directly
- Full-scale performance tuning with easy BIOS interface
- Easy, worry-free USB BIOS flashback with hardware-based design
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||P9X79 LE|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.6 x 10.6 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This motherboard supports the latest 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor family for the LGA 2011 Socket,by CommunityAnswer10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?