Customers also viewed these products
Asus P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT First-Choice Thunderbolt Z77 Motherboard
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$90.33 List price $180.60Save $90.27
- $140.70 Was $195.00Save $54.30
- $111.03 Was $129.99Save $18.96
- $129.99 Was $139.99Save $10.00
- $138.99 Was $148.99Save $10.00
- $379.99 Was $399.99Save $20.00
- $159.99 Was $166.99Save $7.00
- $63.66 Was $67.59Save $3.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Asus P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT First-Choice Thunderbolt Z77 Motherboard:
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with SMART DIGI+ power control
- Thunderbolt onboard
- Wi-Fi GO! makes DLNA streaming and remote desktop easy
- Fan Xpert 2 with customizable fan controls
- The Asus P8Z77-V PRO First-Choice THUNDERBOLT Z77 Motherboard features faster USB 3.0 Transmission with UASP
|Processor Type:||Intel Z77|
|Video Game Platform:||Intel|
|Memory Card Type:||2 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x 16, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 16, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x 1, 2 x PCI|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||P8Z77-V PRO/THNDRBLT|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Connector Type:||6 x Aux Audio, 1 x Coaxial Digital Audio, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x PS/2, 2 x SATA 6Gbps, 4 x SATA 3Gbps, 1 x Thunderbolt, 20 x USB 2.0, 6 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Interface Type:||2 x SATA 6Gbps, 4 x SATA 3Gbps - RAID 0/RAID 1/RAID 5/RAID 10|
|CPU Socket Type:||Intel Socket 1155|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can use the onboard Thunderbolt port on this motherboard to output to a Thunderbolt-capable display.by Asus_Answers2/5/2013Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?