Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 Fanless Graphics Card
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$42.07 Was $45.82Save $3.75
- $33.83 Was $41.13Save $7.30
- $40.40 Was $42.99Save $2.59
- $30.41 Was $41.40Save $10.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 Graphics Card gives your computer the graphics power it needs to handle the most demanding games, applications and 3D movies. Its DirectX 11 offers Full HD multimedia entertainment, while the 2GB DDR3 onboard memory provides visual realism. This fanless graphics card has an exclusive thermal design that cools and dissipates heat efficiently without any noise. It features an HTPC-ready design. Thanks to the PCI Express 2.0 interface, it is compatible with a range of systems. Its outputs include D-Sub, DVI and HDMI. The Asus NVIDIA graphics card comes with a driver and utilities.
Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 Fanless Graphics Card:
- GeForce GT 610 GPU with support for Microsoft DirectX 11 to provide graphics power for the most demanding games and 3D movies
- 2GB DDR3 onboard memory provides visual realism
- PCI Express 2.0 interface provides compatibility with a range of systems
- GPU Tweak
- 0 dB silent cooling
- Low profile design
- NVIDIA PhysX
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Outputs: D-Sub, DVI, HDMI with HDCP support
- Asus NVIDIA graphics card includes Asus utilities and driver
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Resolution:||2560 x 1600|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.1 x 6.5 x 2.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You don't have to stick with the same chipset if you don't want to. As long as you uninstall your old card and delete the old drivers, you can use an any card in your system.by Asus_Answers1/15/2013Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?