Similar items in stock
- from $70.29
- from $15.79
- from $40.88
Google Nexus 7" Tablet 16GB Memory (2012) Refurbished
Consider these popular products
- from $79.99
- $67.99 List price $99.99Save $32.00
- See details in cart
- Reduced Price$49.89 List price $149.99Save $100.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay connected to the world around you with the refurbished Asus Google Nexus 7" Tablet PC. Featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, this tablet allows you to effortlessly surf the web, draft and send emails, play games and much more.
Asus Google Nexus with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC, Refurbished:
- The Asus Google Nexus 7" Tablet PC features a 1.20GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core processor
- 1GB DDR23 system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory
- 7" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v2.1
- The Asus Touchscreen Tablet with WiFi features a front 1.2 megapixel camera/webcam
- USB 2.0 port, micro USB
- GPS, gyro sensor, ambient light sensor
- Up to 9.5 hours of run time on a full charge
- This brown refurbished Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet PC weighs 0.75 lbs; 7.8" x 0.4" x 4.7" dimensions
- The brown refurbished Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet PC features Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube, Search by Voice 2.1, Calendar Sync, Google Movie Studio, Games
- Android Market (for applications)
- Asus Touchscreen Tablet with WiFi and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L Quad-Core Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||16 GB|
|Processor Speed:||1.20 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1078084|
|Connector Type:||1 x Aux Audio, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Google Android#Android , Android|
|Battery Life:||9 hours 30 minutes|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RNEXUS7 ASUS-1B1|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter|
|Features:||Ambient Light Sensor , EPEAT , Front 1.2 MP Camera/Webcam, Bluetooth V2.1 , webcam , GPS|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.40 x 4.70 x 7.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- UPDATE IT WHEN U BUY IT IT SHOULD UPDATE TO 4.3.3by RONALD572/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- MEANS U NEED TO UPDATE ITby RONALD572/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a version of the android operating system. The newest version is kitkat.by Robrites1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Jelly Bean is the version of the operating system. It is a newer version of the Android operating system, but not the newest (which is Kit-Kat). That said - the Nexus 7 products (both 2012 and 2013) already have updates from Google for Kit-Kat, so even though you are buying a "Jelly Bean" device, you can upgrade it to Kit-Kat on the day that you get it. It will go through 2 updates, one to 4.4.1 and a second update to 4.4.2. Both are Kit-Kat, but 4.4.2 is an update that includes some bug fixes.by geeky13/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Google nick names their operating systems by using sweets. Kit Kat is the most recent.by photorooster10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- JellyBean is an operating system. Android does updates and names them after sweets. The newest is called KitKat and you will be able to upgrade to that.by InTheSunshine120212/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's the type of Operating System the tablet is running. "Jelly bean" is one of the newer OS's, so it's really stable and has a lot of fixes so you can get better battery life, wifi connections, GPS location, etc. The Nexus 7 has an update ready to go as soon as you get it out of the box though, so you won't have to worry about it being out of date.by Jenko144710/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tablet has a 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera. It doesn't have a rear-facing camera.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only has a front facing cameraby 22M872/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Front onlyby Kev752/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no just facingby bulldoggrn2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no sorryby Kimmiest2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- FRONT ONLYby RONALD572/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- front cam onlyby ChiTownLou2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- JUST FRONT YES NO HIGH RESby RONALD572/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Correct. The 2013 nexs 7 that just was introduced has a rear facing camera, but not as high quality as a smart phone and no flash.by Walmartshopper234098/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this has a front facing camera only and camera resolution is not high as phone or ipad. For that try samsung tablet.by sri0078/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You are correct. No rear-camera. If you are looking for the one with rear camera, I would suggest waiting for a few weeks. The grapewine is that Nexus 7 2 is around the corner and features a rear-camera.by CarDroid7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Nexus 7 features a 1.2 Mega Pixel camera.by Asus_Answers7/19/2013Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is correct. Just a 1.2 MP front camera.by VeloMobile7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?