ASUS EAH6450 AMD Radeon HD6450 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card
Customers also viewed these products
- $33.83 Was $41.13Save $7.30
- Clearance$42.07 Was $45.82Save $3.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ASUS EAH6450 AMD Radeon HD6450 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card has a silent and low-profile graphics card with DirectX 11 and HDMI support. With an EMI shield that reduces 66 percent of electromagnetic interference, the graphics card is LP Bracket bundled. The ASUS Graphics Card features an exclusive 0dB thermal design that dissipates heat efficiently to ensure it remains at an optimal temperature. With a 1GB memory, the card can easily handle a variety of applications.
ASUS EAH6450 AMD Radeon HD6450 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card:
- Memory Size: 1GB
- Exclusive 0dB thermal design dissipates heat efficiently
- AMD Radeon Graphics Card is LP Bracket bundled
- EMI Shield Reduces 66 percent of electromagnetic interference
|Model No.:||EAH6450 S/DI/1GD3(LP|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.5 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can(both x32 and x64)by AsusGamer9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is compatible with Windows 7 OS 64 bit.by CommunityAnswer9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the ASUS EAH6450 is compatible with Windows 7 64 bit.by Asus_Answers9/22/2015Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, go to AMD's website and download proper driver. Please be sure to remove any previous graphics card driver and turn off your antivirus protection before installing the new driver. Most all manufacturers provide a driver disk, but the drivers are outdated.by nogeekneeded11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it isby AsusGamer9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you should be able to use this card with Windows 8. We provide drivers here - http://www.asus.com/Search/?SearchKey=EAH6450 however, there may be updated versions of drivers directly from AMD themselves - amd.comby Asus_Answers4/16/2013Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a PCIby AsusGamer9/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We apologize for the lack of explicit notification that it is a PCIe card. Most, if not all, manufacturers only make PCIe cards now. This is due to the increased improvement of PCIe and the introduction of Integrated Graphics (or AGP) in Motherboards. Due to the latter, more and more Motherboards are PCIe only, further reducing the demand for PCI cards. As far as I know, I can tell you that all currently manufactured graphics cards from ASUS are PCIe. Again, we apologize for the not having the architecture explicitly listed.by Asus_Answers5/20/2015Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?