About this item
Asuras Wrath follows the story of a once revered deity, who is betrayed and banished for crimes he did not commit. With his wife murdered and his daughter taken from him, he lays in waste for 12,000 years. Utilizing his relentless rage, Asura returns to exact his vengeance on those around him and unravel their web of lies. Fusing Asian mythology with science fiction, Asuras Wrath delivers unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama, and interaction. Through a mix of range attacks and visceral close quarter action, players will fill Asuras Burst Gauge unleashing the full force of his rage and delivering devastating attacks on those who betrayed him.
- Innovative setting and story - Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asuras Wraths universe is truly unique.
- New type of action game - Asuras Wrath seamlessly blends action with narrative, adopting an episodic nature more akin to a TV drama series.
- Relentless action Asuras Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says now get out of that.
- Second playable character Play as Asuras rival Yasha and adopt a different playing style, travelling at lightning fast speed across environments.
- Rage never dies Build up Asuras Burst Gauge to unleash devastating attacks on those who betrayed him 12,000 years ago.
- What the...? A range of unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players expectations.
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 Continues Capcoms strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to compliment its own internal projects.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Partial Nudity, Use of Alcohol, and Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.