Consider these popular products
- $159.99 List price $289.99Save $130.00
- $175.09 Was $189.00Save $13.91
- from $36.66
- $99.99 List price $169.99Save $70.00
- $456.11 Was $514.99Save $58.88
- $41.98 Was $44.48Save $2.50
- $8.99 Was $9.88Save $0.89
- $174.08 Was $195.88Save $21.80
- Rollbackfrom $10.70
Astak CM-IP700 H.264 Wired Pan/Tilt Night Vision IP Security and Surveillance Camera, Audio & Motion Detection, SD Card slot
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This IP Camera is a stand-alone device which allows you to view live video from anywhere in the world. Using a computer with internet access, you can remotely control the pan & tilt of this camera, monitor, and record video from anywhere in the world. You can even view from your iPhone! The IP-700 is Mac compatible, and has two-way audio functionality. It has H.264 compression technology, which means superior image/video quality. The camera automatically adjusts video frame rate so that you can receive clear, smooth video feeds. Record videos or capture images to the SD card slot in the camera (SD card not included). This camera also has Motion Detection, so you can setup to receive alerts in your email when something happens, or capture a picture. Camera can be mounted to a wall or ceiling. (This model connects to wired networks only.)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||CM-IP700(wired version)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 8.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Poorly written instructions. You will need a router ($50-125), a computer ($600-1200) and a broadband internet connection ($40-90/mo), you will also need a static public ip address ($20-40/mo) to see the video outside of your house. If you have an Iphone, just pray a lot. My Iphone did not work with the camera the way it was advertised. NOT EZ to set up or use.by TechGirlz11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?