Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Help stop leakage and increase protection with the Assurance Male Guard 52-count package. It contains Omni-Odor Guard that is designed to reduce smells without harsh fragrances or deodorants. Assurance guards have a contoured shape and special cup design that provide a more comfortable and natural fit. It includes an Instasorb layer that is designed to draw moisture away from the surface and into the pad quickly and effectively. They allow the Velsoft cover to stay dry and comfortable next to your skin. With these men's guards, liquid is locked inside the super-absorbent padding to prevent leaks. They also include flexible gathers on either side to offer side leakage protection. The adhesive strip keeps the guard securely in place. The Assurance Male Guard 52-count provides leakage protection that is convenient and effective.
Assurance Male Guard, 48-Count:
- Omni-Odor Guard reduces odor without fragrances or deodorants
- Instasorb layer quickly draws moisture away from the surface and into the pad, so the Velsoft cover stays dry and comfortable next to your skin
- Liquid is locked inside the super-absorbent padding to help prevent leaks
- Flexible gathers offer side leakage protection
- Assurance guards have contoured shape and special cup design to ensure a more comfortable, natural fit and help protect against leaks
- Adhesive strip keeps guard securely in place
|Features:||Adhesive strip , Contoured shape And special cup design , Omni-odor guard reduces odors , Instasorb layer quickly draws in moisture , Flexible gathers offer side leak protection|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.12 x 9.88 x 15.38 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At this time this product only has one type of absorbency.by HelpPL12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these pads come in regular or maximum absorbency. I usually get the regular but every now and then I have to take the maximum ones because the regulars are out of stock. The maximum absorbency are obviously thicker than the regular but they both wear the same and are extremely comfortable.by Thankfuluser1239/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the only absorbency strength I've found. I wish they came in maximum strength.by LookingForGoodGoods5/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have only found these at walmart, and although it shows different absorbencies on the package, all I've found is med. as well. I would like to find a more absorbent one as well from this manufacturer.by inland1der5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product only comes in one absorbency.. The next absorbent product would be the undergarments or pull ups.by PVHelp5/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are concerned by the capacity you should consult your care giver about using catheters. This size is the Max. for volume.by Drippo11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe six Ozs.by MRL15/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is only one absorbency for the Male guards. In the past the packaging stated regular. We follow how the National Brand labels their products and Depends started labeling their Male Guard Maximum so our packaging changed to that as well. So, there is only one absorbency and that is 18 oz, which is a Maximum absorbency for a male pad product.by HelpPL1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the package at walmart or their websiteby silverfox3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would take a photo of my 93 year old dad wearing one but that might be obscene. Use the brand name and then search elsewere,You should be able to find a photo of the product.by oldranger9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product is pictured on the packaging, which is shown on the product page of the website.by HelpPL4/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?